Topic: unbelievable 2 JUSTICE

PHIL SPECTOR: genious and mastermind or "loco loco"
That guy kills somebody and gets 18 years without parole.
If you see what he did, he is probably the most "crazy" man in music business.
If I did the same thing WHAT WOULD IT BE: Death penalty?"
- see MJ
- see OJ

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: unbelievable 2 JUSTICE

At least he got something. He's old enough that he may not see any other life than prison anyhow. No matter how famous and/or wealthy you are, if you take a life you should be punished period. 18 yrs is a bit soft. And I'd say he's more crazy than genuis though they say it's a fine line.

I used to be disgusted; now I try to be amused.
Elvis Costello

I think it's hillarious that the dude isn't allowed to wear his hairpiece in the slammer! Did anyone see his mug shot? Wooooooooooo........

Give everything but up.

No matter the sentence , he must wake up in the morning , and try to fall asleep at night with the knowledge he took a life . How a man lives with this is beyond me .

Blessed is the man that upon realizing he has nothing to say , refrains from giving wordy evidence of the fact

Conan O'Brien showed a photo of him without the hairpiece it was really eerie not that he looked all that great before just the stark image of a murderer was unsettling what he accomplished earlier in life is all wiped out because his deed is what he will be remember for.

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Yikes!

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/rids/20090611/i/r1919963893.jpg?x=400&y=255&q=85&sig=kTtw.0YCmcFI0JtqyA1y9w--

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Good grief what a troll.

DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT "THAT MAN" AWAKES IN THE MORNING AND THINK ABOUT WHAT HE DID? Look to his pictures, and you know more than enough.
Did you see on YOUTUBE Charles Manson? INCREDIBLE

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Lieven I dont care what he thinks he's a murderer and as far as Manson I dont need to be reminded of what kind of a monster he is once was enough.

gitaardocphil wrote:

DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT "THAT MAN" AWAKES IN THE MORNING AND THINK ABOUT WHAT HE DID? Look to his pictures, and you know more than enough.
Did you see on YOUTUBE Charles Manson? INCREDIBLE

gitaardocphil wrote:

Look to his pictures, and you know more than enough.

so you judge people by their appearance, the way they look?
I am so glad you are not a judge that I have to stand in front of for any crime ( not that i commit any crimes, well nothing too serious lol )

I seem to disagree with so many people over the death sentence. I wish we had it in the UK and  i think in the U.S they should not have them on death roll for more than a year. Once they are sentenced just get it over and done with.

Reminds me of a Tom Paxton song " what did you learn in school today" the particular line goes:

I learned that murderers die for their crimes, Even if we make a mistake sometimes.

Might make the occasional mistake but this sentence would prevent a lot more crimes, meaning there would be a lot less mistakes in sentencing.

But if there was no death sentence anywhere I tihnk 18 years is too little time for someone to take another life. I think 40 years for one life should about do it if the murderer is over 40 years of age. Under 40 years then the sentence should be 60 years. For manslaughter give them 35 years, that will teach folk to be more careful how they beat someone up into a pulp so they cannot turn around and say " but I never meant to kill him" " oh" says the judge" "you never meant it so we wil give you 7 years"

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

I'm against death penalty but for long term incarceration. 

I don't like the idea of killing people as a matter of saving money, and that's about all it is.  If they are incarcerated, the people are thereby removed from society.  Done.  That's what you were going for.  You can't have murderers walking around in open society.  It is expensive to keep someone incarcerated.  I admit that.  However, I think there are much better ways to save the government money than by killing people who are inconvenient to keep alive. 

As far as Mr. Spector, he got the best defense he could afford and that's fine.  He received a sentence and will have to live it out, and that's fine too. 

I am still ticked about OJ not being found guilty.  He has all but admitted to the crime, but because of botched detective work, he is walking around free.  I understand that's better than having detectives allowed to botch investigations constantly and still rely on unreliable information, but it nevertheless ticks me off. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

My Twopenn'orth

Murderers - kill em all and let God sort em out!

My tax dollar could then be spent on something worthwhile... like MP's expense claims, social security for out of work prison guards, MP's pensions etc

Oh, the cynicism!

I'm the son of rage and love