1 (edited by gitaardocphil 2009-06-15 03:45:24)

Topic: CHARLES MANSON: SATANIC SONGWRITER & GOUROU + SPAGHETTI

Besides his "dirty deeds" like the murder on Sharon Tate
I just found out that the "INFAMOUS CHARLES MANSON" has several records or albums.
Charles Manson Sings (CD, ESP Disk, 2006).
If you see him, he looks nice, but his eyes are straight from hell.
The CD "the spaghetti incident" by Guns 'n Roses and more specific a 13th track with a song written by Charles Manson.Easter Egg Charles Manson's Song) NON CREDITED.
Amazing what that man did in the late sixties. He was a real "GOUROU" very charismatic, a leader, who was really able to "HYPNOTIZE" his followers and able to have a bunch of Manson - believers to do the dirty work.
I am A SKILLED HYPNOTIST, took me an extra 2 year in the week, early eighties. And that's the skill he used on his followers.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: CHARLES MANSON: SATANIC SONGWRITER & GOUROU + SPAGHETTI

He's plain old wired wrong. Crazy, crazy, crazy

I used to be disgusted; now I try to be amused.
Elvis Costello

Yes you should go an see him youtube.
But he had quit some friends in music business.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

He was suprisingly influential. I guess there are alot of "human livestock" out there. SOme folks are just looking for something to believe in...anything to believe in.

I used to be disgusted; now I try to be amused.
Elvis Costello

I want to know how you got the extra two years worked into a week.  I could use that to get caught up on some of my home improvement projects. 

As far as Manson - a very strange man.  Some folks looked to him as a messiah.  How sad for them. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

The technique Manson used was not really hypnotism. It has been used frequently, and successfully by many cult "leaders" from Jim Jones, to David Koresh. Basically the head of the cult isolates his followers from any outside influences (i.e.) family, friends, television, radio, t.v. etc. They then spend hour upon hour indoctrinating the followers with their beliefs. Harsh punishment is meted out to those who disagree with the program. In the case of Manson, he also used mind altering substances, to speed the process along. After a short period of time, the followers cannot conceive of an existence without the cult "family". They disassociate with their past, and all that the past includes. Leaving a cult is difficult, and often cannot be done without the use of a deprogrammer. Hypnotism, does have some therapeutic uses, and I am suer Dr. Phil, has seen great success with its use. However it should not be confused with what that monster Manson, used.

But, here's the secret about the guitar: It's defiant. It will never let you conquer it. The more that you get involved with it, the more you realize how little you know.
                 Les Paul  March 2007

skydivr103, besides being a medical doc, I am also a skilled HYPNOTIST.
I used it in my practice and sometimes for fun. There is a but: only 20% are SUPER SENSITIVE, 20% NOT and the other 60% if you are good a lot will follow. IT IS ALL ABOUT "MIND CONTROL", meaning that the person or persons are 100% giving you their attention. I did some really weird things, and if they are deep in the hypnosis, you can suggest a lot. Worse and more funny is to tell the patient that he will call you 2 days later and not knowing why. I used, even in professional sessions a little bit of fun. WHY: to show people that it is real. You can give them a lot of suggestions, but if it is against their will or character, no reaction. I followed 2 years that course, 2x/week for 4 hours. Here only a MD may use hypnosis.
I should fill in an application to work on cruiselines, but the fact that I walk difficult, using crouches the attention of the crowed goes to the crouches and your "handicap"
I AM SURE THAT "C.MANSON" WAS A SKILLED HYPNOTIST EVEN WITHOUT KNOWING IT, having a little club of followers.