Topic: African Confederation Cup Soccer

For those of you who follow soccer, I hope that you drank a few cold one's to your national soccer team for making it all the way to the finals of the event. They even blitzed the Spanish team, who were no. 1. They narrowly lost to Brazil, and as you might or might not know Brazil are right up there amongst the top soccer nations. So, well done to the US soccer team.

Keep on Rocking and remember Animals Feel Pain Too.

Re: African Confederation Cup Soccer

Agreed ... I was impressed with how well they played against Spain ... I haven't seen them play defense like that in a VERY long time ... against Brazil I had a feeling after the first half they would end up losing ... they were on their heals the entire second half .... when you strictly play defense you'll never get the ball out of your own half

But either way ... they beat the #1 team in the world and the #5 team ... they still played great in those two games ... they're frustrating though due to the fact that one game they play great and the next they stink

"Rhythm drives the Rock-n-Roll train"

Gibson Les Paul/PRS Custom/Ovation Celebrity Koa
Line6 SpiderIII 75

I was following this but then with going on holiday and deaths and parties I missed most of it I think.
But the U.S done very well and I still say within 10 years they will be right up there. Since they pump so much money and training into sports and they have so many folk they should really be in the top 3 just now.
But saying that the rankings is a load of nonsense. They should not include friendly games in the rankings. But they should still be really good for 2014/18 world cups and there after.

Spain won me a few bob ( a few pennies. A bob is 5pence) in the euro tournament.

I dont think Italy deserved to win anything really in the last 8 years and I am hoping for Scotland to win 2010 cup lol lol lol lol yeah im dreaming again.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Here's to hosting the 2022 WC in Edinburgh tongue

Line6 SpiderIII 75

In Edinbrugh????? na thanks, they only have one decent stadium to play there and it is a rugby pitch lol lol

we wil lnever host a WC on our own, but we did try a joint bid with Ireland for it or the euro tourny, but whatever it was it got knocked back.
I hear england are trying for it again. Good enough for me, close enough for me to travel to all scotland games......If we ever qualify lol

Ken

2018 or 2022 in Sydney hopefully.

[url=http://www.myspace.com/rdxfunk]www.myspace.com/rdxfunk[/url]

why are chord names printed above the text like before???

veebee wrote:

why are chord names printed above the text like before???

why ask such an irellevant question in a thread about football?

so irellevant that i am not going to reply

lol

lol Up The Irons ... oh wait, I just had an Iron Maiden flashback ... even though they support West Ham I love 'em tongue

Line6 SpiderIII 75