Topic: fairy tale

I once lived my little fairytale world now I am screaming in my sleep .My dreams are getting more real. The voice in my head says run for it but my heart says stay for him.
Now I am screaming in my dreams saying go to him tell him the truth but my brain is saying no just go it’s all over for us now. You know it’s not true because when you love someone you can’t live without them there to hold your hand when something is wrong or when your scared out of you’re mind and need someone to hold you and say it
‘s okay last but not least when all fails to be the person to be thru hell and back for you  and still say I love you more than my own life. Each breath I take without him I feel deader. I try to stand but I fall to the ground like the dreams I once had that are now are my worst nightmares I wish I could live life without sleep to remind me of what they are.  Without you there to say I love you I am as dead and lifeless like a wish without the dream and the person to make it happen.

This world is so cold & deceiving but i keep my head up like my nose is bleeding..
Lil Wayne

Re: fairy tale

elizabet,

all i can say is that your work is getting more powerful with each posting. i read this one 3rd, so i guess you posted it first, and in my opinion, the three works could be put together to make one complete piece, and a very powerful and emotional poem it would make.

congratulations,

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Hello Elizebeth,

I once also lived a fairytale life. Like all fairy tales they are just that ! Not the real world.
Love can not only break your heart , but your Jaw also !  This is not love !  May i suggest you read this piece as
ive done for many years. The more  times you read it , the more you will understand  daily life.

You  Elizebeth,  and your words are "MORE POWERFUL" then any relationship you will encounter.  Use them wisely.

http://www.steeldog.com/reasonseasonlifetime.htm

I wish you real love in abundance.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

This was a powerful piece of work...Good job! big_smile I loved it