Topic: How is your MOONWALK dance?

IS A FANTASTIC DANCE STYLE and it will be connected forever with Michael Jackson.
I looked, watched comared but no way it is very difficult.
Are there chordians who "can do" the Moonwalk?

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: How is your MOONWALK dance?

In a word.....no. Why would one want to?

I used to be disgusted; now I try to be amused.
Elvis Costello

Never could get the hang of it.  Of course, I never really tried hard.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

After a few of the local ciders most people find that "walking," "forwards" and "straight line" are words that are unconnected; however, most of these seem to manage spurts of moonwalking impeccably while trying to attempt the above.

<-----<< On an even field, only talent prevails! >>----->
   Gans Gwarak da yn dorn yu lel, gwyr lowen an golon!
        >>-----> [color=#FF0000]Rudhes[/color] hag [color=yellow]Owres[/color], Kajima <-----<<

Never could do it but I sure did try.

Everything is bad including me
But being bad is good policy
Reverend Horton Heat

Think I'll stick with the Hammer or Running man lol  Way back in the day (80's) I could moon walk along with all the other breakin' moves but I left that in the 80's and have no desire to resurrect them smile

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

geoaguiar wrote:

In a word.....no. Why would one want to?

The question is:
Why wouldn't you want to do it!

(I can't do it by the way, but I know someone who can)!

8 (edited by jaminfesteddonkey 2009-11-09 21:57:41)

I can do the reverse moonwalk! tongue
Lol

Rest in peace MJ! sad

9 (edited by Zurf 2009-11-09 22:52:46)

KajiMa wrote:

After a few of the local ciders most people find that "walking," "forwards" and "straight line" are words that are unconnected; however, most of these seem to manage spurts of moonwalking impeccably while trying to attempt the above.

smile 

There's a cider mill near my home that claims to be the 'world's most dangerous cider', and also suggests that it can cause pregnancy.  Sounds like yours is a close second. 

- Zurf

edit to add: I can't Moonwalk.  I'm grateful for regular walking.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

gitaardocphil wrote:

IS A FANTASTIC DANCE STYLE and it will be connected forever with Michael Jackson.
I looked, watched comared but no way it is very difficult.
Are there chordians who "can do" the Moonwalk?

Yes, I can, when I was studying Mime long ago, it was one of the first things I learned and can actually still do.  It's not that hard actually.

"I don't have pet peeves...I have whole kennels of irritation."  --Whoopi Goldberg