Topic: Cancelling August Zurfapalooza

We're still recovering from the plumbing based flood in our house.  Everything is upside down and backwards and I've got waaaaay too much to do to give over a Saturday even to as beneficial of an event as Zurfapalooza.  I'll try and reschedule something for this Fall.  Who knows - I've been talking about building a stage in the basement as part of the remodel.  The guys on the Recording forum have been pitching in and spending my money freely.  smile

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Re: Cancelling August Zurfapalooza

Well if the lotto fairy will front my airfare I may attend lol

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Hey Zurf! Forget what I said about recommendations for your recording/PA rig on the recording thread, check out the mixer you should get on the No Words thread. A snip at £60,000 and when you've bought one of those how do you intend to pay for mine?

big_smile

<-----<< On an even field, only talent prevails! >>----->
   Gans Gwarak da yn dorn yu lel, gwyr lowen an golon!
        >>-----> [color=#FF0000]Rudhes[/color] hag [color=yellow]Owres[/color], Kajima <-----<<

KajiMa, if I could afford one of those for myself, I could afford one for you too.  So it looks like we're each going to have to find a way to keep on living without one. The cost of both my van and my truck together doesn't amount to half of that. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Zurf I believe Jerome gave some good links in that thread to some equipment check them out they may do the job and not break the bank smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"