Topic: A Chordie milestone for me

Well I know it's not many compared to some on here, but this is my 300th post on Chordie, I hope this makes me a regular now. I was just basically starting out with the guitar when I first signed on, and have learned so much since being here from all the help. I'm not much help to others yet, but I try to do what I can. I'm looking forward to the day when I can give good solid sound advice to people who need it like most of you have done for me, so I wanted to give a heartfelt thanks to you all, it's been very much appreciated!

Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

Re: A Chordie milestone for me

Congrats Cam it seem like only yesterday when I first posted time flys smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Way to go Cam. I raise my beer to you in toast and hope we'll share one together one day soon!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Way to go Cameron.  You don't have to be good necessarily to help someone.  We are always better than someone.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

post numbers are only a number, dont mean nothing much unless it is your 1st or 50,000th lol
but well done and I am sure loads here saw you as a regular as soon as ye posted yer 2nd or 3rd post.

ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

And all of your posts have been high quality as well. Thanks for your contributions.

Peace and Guitars,
SouthPaw41L

Give everything but up.