1 (edited by gitaardocphil 2009-09-02 13:20:26)

Topic: Song(s) YOU WISH YOU HAD COMPOSED THEM.

Are there 1-3 songs YOU WISH YOU HAD COMPOSE, WRITTEN..SO TO COME FROM YOUR HAND??

I wish I should have written:
1) YESTERDAY
2) HOTEL CALIFORNIA
3) SHINE ON YOUR CRAZY DIAMOND

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: Song(s) YOU WISH YOU HAD COMPOSED THEM.

1 I shall be released (but done by jeff buckley)
2 Oh Well Fleetwood Mac
3 Behind Blue Eyes the Who

the chordie geordie

Oh well pt 1... what a riff!  Forgotten gem for sure cool

I'm the son of rage and love

Sunshine of your love...rocked my cradle for sure. Ella fitzgerald did a smoking version too. big_smile

A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.

Maya Angelou~

"Happy Birthday", oh imagine the royalties from this one!!!!!!!!!!

Give everything but up.

Eve of Destruction 

Free Bird

Comfortably Numb

Just to name a few of a bezillion. big_smile

KAP

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

"The Paddle" by Dirty Ed.  On second thought, I'm glad he wrote it because it's perfect as it is.  I'd have been sure to over-elaborate or over-think something. 

I did write a song the other day.  It was completely improvised based on a line in a song my eight year old daughter was writing at the time.  Her song was "Boys Stink."  It's hard to argue, because we do stink.  There was a line in it about boys losing their hair.  Which line I immediately stole and turned into an improvised song "I Ain't Got No Hair."  I wish there had been a tape recorder running, because we were all laughing and having fun with it and I can't remember a bit of it right now but the title.  My daughter, ever wiser than I, was writing her song down.  Boys Stink, based not too loosely on my daughter's father, shall live in infamy while "I Ain't Got No Hair" was an ephemeral phenomenon.  Sad too, because I'm sure it would have won an Emmy. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude