Re: Need a good love song.

Thunder. By boys like girls. My boyfriend wont sing so he texted me the lyrics. It was so cute.

Lets go melt some faces!!!!

I would suggest writing something yourself, but if you cant, River in the Rain by Roger Miller won my wife back after splitting up for awhile. I guess it just depends on what type of music you both are into.

Everything is bad including me
But being bad is good policy
Reverend Horton Heat

John Denver's Dreamland Express might work...easy to play and sing..."let me be the end of your rainbow"

Kerry Char baritone uke, Kinnard baritone uke, Kelali baritone uke, Kamaka baritone uke
Burke baritone uke, Martin B51 baritone uke, Primrose baritone uke,
Pono Bn-3-4 tenor guitar, Pono Bn8-1 8string tenor guitar, Republic Hwy49 tenor resonator guitar
Hoyt/Ode custom model33-19t  tenor banjo, Hoyt custom 10"maple baritone banjolele

Hey songsforsarah, justasinger54 here after 6 weeks away, my friend you came to the right place, loves songs are a hobby of mine and I can still get my lady's knees to wobble by singing to her, Wonderful Tonight is a given, Sarah by Jefferson Starship, but to get some really good ones you need to go back further, the Everly Brothers have a few, Let it be Me, Crying in the Rain and All I have to do is Dream come to mind, also, Roy Orbisons Crying is a good one, coming into the 60's, how about Cherish, No fair at all or Everything that touches you by the Association, theres tons of them out there, I got two back to back 10 buck tips playing a gig just for playing Yesterdays Gone and A Summer Song by Chad and Jeremy, the 60's and 70's are a huge pool of great love songs, anyway my friend, good luck, sing pretty for your fair Sarah ...............keep on.......justasinger54