Topic: Compatible Browsers

I think Chordie is not compatible with Mozilla/Firefox.  I have logged in dozens of times, gotten successful confirm Im in, only to discover I am not later.  This is manifest by not having access to my personal songbook.  After weeks, I retried with IE and can now access my personal songbook without issue.  Thought youd wanna know.

Re: Compatible Browsers

I have issues with Firefox on a lot of different sites.  I stopped using it when I was turned onto google chrome.  Check it out... safer than IE they say (and a free download).  I'm sure the chordie crew appreciates the input about firefox.  It's good to try to get a site working with all browsers, although sometimes as an admin, it just doesn't work out that way.

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

I have used Firefox pretty much exclusively for several years now. Although there is the occasional glitch, I have never had any problem on chordie - I stay automatically logged in and cannot recall ever having a problem accessing my songbook.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Per, the creator of Chordie uses Firefox I think, pretty sure he does.
Maybe he is having the same problems all you firefox users are having that us I.E are not getting .lol

I am sure Per could sort this when he reads here and sees but the best way to report things like this is to e mail him at admin@chordie.com

Much better way as he does not always manage to get to read everything in here.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

topdown wrote:

I have used Firefox pretty much exclusively for several years now. Although there is the occasional glitch, I have never had any problem on chordie - I stay automatically logged in and cannot recall ever having a problem accessing my songbook.

Same here... no problems!

Don’t let short-term frustration make you feel that your life exists in just this volatile moment.