Topic: Southpaw.

Evening Sir,

Taylor  110 ce

Is the instrument He is looking for. Remember it would be getting shipped to Holland , The Netherlands Sir.

Your help is appreciated as always.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Re: Southpaw.

Hello Old Doll,

The 2 on-line locales that I often use for my musical equipment, unfortunately, both were of zero assistance. Adirondack guitars does not have the Taylor ce, and Music123 cannot ship out of the United States. They did however have the guitar in stock and the cost was $800.

Sorry I was unable to help you out thus far. 'Not giving up yet though! I tried ,unsuccessfully, to reach my friend who manages a local music store  that deals Taylor guitars. When I hear  from him I'll get back to you, OK?

Have a wonderful day,
SouthPaw41L

Give everything but up.

Old Doll - saw a small piece in the Times last Sunday about a company called Bundlebox. They can provide an address in the US for shipping, then ship on to anywhere else. I think that's how it works, anyhoo. Have never used them, can't endorse them etc & have no idea of cost involved!

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic

Thank you Normtheguitar,
Thats an interesting site ok. Unfortunately they dont ship to the Emerald isle.
Have a look at this tho. they do ship to the United Kingdom.

http://gallery.bundlebox.com/default.aspx?cat=6

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Hi Please don't think I am crashing your forum.

I work for Bundle Box and just wanted to let you know that The Netherlands and Ireland will be added as routes to the site next week. They will be available from Tuesday the 6th of October.

Hopefully this will help you out

Thanks

Marc

thanks marc for the information smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"