In the face of adversity,always believing,
My life does matter,
I can make a difference,
I see the light of goodness in the blackest souls,
Everyday I awake to new possibilities,
New chalanges enrich my life,
I am in control of my future,
I smile from the heart,I am strong,
I love and trust the world around me,I am free!

What will tomorrow bring.............

I WALK THE LINE! 

By Trevor Scrivens

Hard times create strong men,Strong men create good times,Good times create weak men,Weak men create hard times.Cantwere rice INVICTA!

Re: I Walk the line

Nice Write Trevor

It's tough to find a silver lining in today's world for sure. Giving the benefit of the doubt can be a good thing or a bad thing....but then, as you say  "What will tomorrow bring................I walk the line"

Good food for thought. smile

Kenny

PS I should have something for you shortly. smile

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

3 (edited by ctech 2009-09-23 09:29:15)

Thanks Kenny,I wrote this when I was in inside,my mind was really mixed up,had been for years but it took going to jail for me to finally understand what was going on & get help. I can say after 3years of counselling & studying Taoist philosophy ,I feel I'm getting my life back together. Simplicity,Compassion & Humility are truly the keys to enlightenment,well in my case anyways smile

I look forward to your email my friend smile

Trevor

Hard times create strong men,Strong men create good times,Good times create weak men,Weak men create hard times.Cantwere rice INVICTA!

Hi Cteck,

I love this piece of writing. Its so full of hope and sincerity.
Working myself with groups over many years for addictions and anxieties. For me, the bonus was always, seeing the light go on in someones eyes. You knew right there and then they were changed forever in there thinking.
Yeah, sometimes we have to get sick to find ourselves.
keep writing, keep walking the line, but know you make the choice.

Peace to you and thanks for sharing..

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

5 (edited by ctech 2009-10-02 22:17:31)

Thank you Old doll,

I'm glad you like it,the line I walked was one of anger,I was sexually abused as a child and it left deep scars & filled me with hate and even thought now I'm free of that pain, I'll never forget it,the words stem from my mind at that time.

The fact I'm saying it on this forum shows you how far I've come,It took me over 30 years to tell someone. But even when I was full of hate there was always another side of me trying to pull me the other way I just never listened. I listen now.

Trevor smile

Well sir i was away to me bed then read your reply.

I then went to hear your music. Elusive Spirit is  a beautiful piece.

How many times ? haunting and sweet. I enjoyed all your work. I'm glad your finding your light
at the end of a dark tunnel. I've said this many times Cteck, we are only as sick as the secrets we keep and hide.
Buried feelings and emotions just lay in wait until your most vulnerable again, Then they resurface to taunt you.
Act on it, deal with it, then you can move on.

I wish you great peace of body and mind.

Goodnight from the Emerald.

Old doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Hi Old doll, Thank you for having a listen to my music,Glad you liked it. I try to follow Taoist philosophy,Simple to understand,not so easy to put into practice. I say that's down to the indoctrination of our wonderful society, It would have been great to grow up without interference,then I would know the real me, I hope to find the real me someday,until then ill be what makes me,My family and Friends happy.

Trevor smile