Topic: Crash Helmut Jug Band B-Day Bash

Tonite we celebrate 2 birthday's  of members of the jug helmut band. wow I turn the big 50
this week and my buddy jon turns 46. We have a community hall booked, lots of food and treats bieng prepared, a very large tub full of ice and beer, and the next couple days off. New
strings on the guitars , and about 50 good friends invited. All chordians invited if ya all can make it and bring your guitars, we usually party till the wee hours and worth every minute.

have a good one....   Badeye    cool

one caper after another

Re: Crash Helmut Jug Band B-Day Bash

Birthday wishes and sore heads to the lot of you. I'll raise a glass to you all tonight.

"Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life."

Rock until you drop. Then get up and do it all over again. Have a good one guys.

Keep on Rocking and remember Animals Feel Pain Too.

Happy 50 Badeye big_smile:

Man...I wouldn't want to be in your head tomorrow  lol

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Ha Badeye soaz! cool

Lowenna penn-bloedh! (s) (Happy Birthday!) (s) big_smile

Have a good one! I'm gonna raise a glass of Taylor's to salute you! tongue

(Plus what Kenny said!) wink

Why is it that companies that go by the name of Taylor make great stuff? (hic!) big_smile

<-----<< On an even field, only talent prevails! >>----->
   Gans Gwarak da yn dorn yu lel, gwyr lowen an golon!
        >>-----> [color=#FF0000]Rudhes[/color] hag [color=yellow]Owres[/color], Kajima <-----<<

Happy Birthday Badeye to you and your buddy !  Really wish I could be a part of the festivities ! I know y'all are gonna have a wonderful time. Chug a beer or 12 for me ! Go get 'em young fella............

Peace and Guitars,
SouthPaw41L

Give everything but up.

A bit far for me to travel for a party, but I wish it weren't.  I've even got my own helmet.  Geez, I wish they made helmets for livers for circumstances such as you're contemplating. 

Happy birthday with many happy returns of the day. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Have a great time Badeye, wish I could be there to celebrate with ya. I'll drink one in your honor this evening.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Thanks you guys, all prep done, think i'll have an hour's nap. lol. i'll need it the way the jug band parties. after all thats how we got the name Crash Helmut Jug Band,. when the jam starts I will think of you all when those guitars start to ring out.

have a great nite  ..   Badeye   cool

one caper after another

Happy B-day Badeye !!
   Bet you all had a great time at the jam party ... That's the stuff memories are made of ... Wish I could of been there ...
                         Jerry

" Just reading the lyrics , it's hard to hear the song , but if the words tug at the heartstrings......it's enough for now........... "

How's your head today, and how's your voice?

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Have a great birthday badeye,I do hope you do not have a bad hangover in the morning,( please don't drink and drive also) a taxi is alot cheaper and safer.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Happy birthday,badeye and to your buddy.
You know that you drank too much the night before when you wake up in the morning and your liver is lying next to you on the mattress - crying.

We pronounce it "Guf Coast".
Ya'll wanna go down to the Guf?

WOW, now that was a party,  We played guitars from 9 pm to 7 the next morning. Sunday was a rough day, mostly sleeping. The Crash Helmut Jug Band was in full force with a guitar player and singer from the band The Innkeepers. We did a whole set of Neil Young tunes then a whole set of Beatles. A friend from England was here and thought the beatle tunes were great.
At midnite there was a cake with way too many candles to blow out so Jon and I went at it together, got a new C flat harmonica, new strings, a capo, and various cards and lotto tickets from my friends. Happy to say we had a designated driver for those who needed it and lots of beds for those who stayed. I cooked a huge breakfast the next day for all who stayed and they left happy. It was a great party with loads of good food and drink.

Thank you all for your B-Day wishes. take care...   Badeye.

one caper after another