Topic: Back in the fold

I played guitar in my teens & 20s, all jerry reed, Hank Glocklin,Jonny Cash, etc, plus the Beatles, then started working, never really bothered with the guitar again untill now, im 66 semi retired, bought myself a guitar again and i am loving every minute of it, all the chords are still there, fingers hardening up again, back on the road again.

Re: Back in the fold

Good for you Tonynulty. What a great way to spend your retirement.
Also  I'd like to welcome to Chordie which is also another good way to spend time.

Just learning about tabs, never used this before, just got my head round Amos Moses

Good for you Tony.  I did the very same thing.  I retired 4 years ago and have been practicing ever since.  I get better as I go.  Welcome and stick around.  Good luck.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Good on you, Tony. There are loads of us here that've come bck to it after a long break. I'm finding it so much easier than it was 1st time round to learn songs. The internet and digital music make it so much easier. I'd never heard of tab eaither, but it's a lot easier than music notation (I think).

Welcome aboard. Family gatherings will never be the same again.

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??