Topic: how can i add a new song on chordie ?

i have got a lot of songs which i want add on chordie
and because i am from germany and donĀ“t understand this english so well
please help me 

thanks !

Re: how can i add a new song on chordie ?

guitarfreak2 chordie is a search engine none of the songs are hosted hear so you cant add any smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

You will need to post your songs to another website. There are loads of tab and chord sites as I'm sure you know. Once you've added them, and they are shown on that website, take a note of the URL. Then come back to chordie and click the resourses tab. From there there is an option to add songs to the index. Add the URL of the webpage your song is on to the box and click submit. It may take a while before they become available on chordie.

As Russell says Chordie does not host ANY songs but searches for them from other sites and displays them in an easy-to-read format.

Good luck.

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

Thanks Alvee for providing the additional and helpful information for this member smile

alternatively you could share your songs with us in the "song writing" section

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

The songs would have to be original songs either by the person submitting them or with the permission of the composer to be submitted  in the song writing forum no copy material is allowed smile

yeah thats why I said " your songs" and not the songs you have or " other artists songs"

lol

Ken

Ken your songs could be taken as the songs you would like to post other then original "your" is a possessive pronoun lol

yep they could .lol