Topic: I can't add songs to My Songbook...HELP!!

I can't add any songs to my songbook.  I get this Message:

mySql reports: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 's Party' and songbookname='My songbook'' at line 1

This query was executed:
select songbookname from guitaradmin.songbookadmin where owner='Bob's Party' and songbookname='My songbook'

Help Me!
Thanks

Re: I can't add songs to My Songbook...HELP!!

um....i have no clue but mabye if u cheakc the options in your songbook/profile?...so when u click to add a song to ur song book it says that....thats wierd =S hope u can fix it. . . .

{{***~MuZiK LuVeR~***}}

crispirp wrote:

how to post NEW song? i have song  - Soldier in the rain by England Dan- with chords

Hi crispirp
Welcome to Chordie
This should have been posted as a new thread....
However if you have an orignal song it can be shown in the "Songwriting forum" read the "Sticky" at the top of the forum for instructions..
Ark

crispirp wrote:

how to post NEW song? i have song  - Soldier in the rain by England Dan- with chords

This song is not an original of yours and is covered by copyright therefore it cannot be posted directly on Chordie. Please read the 'Sticky' "Posting of Songs" at the start of this section of the Forum.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

How can I play the song, please inform me

I am a new member. Where is the button on each song to send it to "My Songbook"? Am not seeing where it is on the screen

over to the right of the screen, it says SONGBOOK; ADD

ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending