Topic: Is there a way to save to file?

Is there a way to save a tune from chordie to file, instead of printing it? Sometimes there are tunes that have allot of the same chorus repeated in print. I only need the one chorus, cause allot of times i would like the tune on just one page without having to shrink it down to nothing lol. I use the songs i print live in my church praise band and don't have time to be flipping multiple pages for one song. Any comments will be appreciated, thanks ahead of time.

Re: Is there a way to save to file?

copy and paste it in your word processor on notepad,wordpad like this smile

Is there a way to save a tune from chordie to file, instead of printing it? Sometimes there are tunes that have allot of the same chorus repeated in print. I only need the one chorus, cause allot of times i would like the tune on just one page without having to shrink it down to nothing lol. I use the songs i print live in my church praise band and don't have time to be flipping multiple pages for one song. Any comments will be appreciated, thanks ahead of time.
see there is a way without printing once in your files you can transfer it to a jump drive and plug it in wherever smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Lol thanks, go figure, something so easy, and i just over looked it lol, thanks, parden my momentary stupidness lol, Thanks!

Russell sure has a way with words! HE HE!

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

I do a "save page as" in firefox and have the entire page and all graphics saved locally... it even saves most of the scripts so you can open the local copy in your browser and still use the auto scroll speed thingy...

sadly, transposing doesn't work on local copies...

[url=http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w9/paulcooke100/Paul.jpg]a better photo of me[/url]
[url=http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w9/paulcooke100/IMGP0556.jpg]My basses[/url]
haven't photographed my guitars yet... smile