1 (edited by Zurf 2009-11-22 03:58:19)

Topic: Scatalogical humor

My youngest daughter is of an age where she still needs some help with "the paperwork" when she "takes care of business."  After a particularly productive business meeting, she asked me for some help with the paperwork.  So, after we had her cleaned up and flushed, we watched things go away, as for some reason we must do when she's concluded her business.  Anyway, there was a streak left on the bowl after the flush and she pointed and shouted, "Poop art!" 

Gross.  But funny. 

Could be a song in it. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Re: Scatalogical humor

yeah zurf! hows about  "porcelain babe" for a title?? i did have another, cheeky, but not child friendly lol

go on zurf do it m8

cheers micky

cool Dont Stop Kid Keep Rockin'  !! cool

Hi zurf,that sounds really smart of your little girl,she sounds like she is taking after her dad!!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

With me being me I dont think it is that gross really Zurf,lol
We have all done it, we have all seen it we will all see it again.

So next time ( and ye might think this is gross now ,lol ) for the poop art ..... take some pics and make a show of them.lol
see what sort of images you can see from them.

Now I am giving myself ideas,lol

Kids are great!

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

My grandson, Casey, almost fell down laughing when he heard me call the commode a "thunder mug". I wish everybody thought my jokes were that funny.
toots

We pronounce it "Guf Coast".
Ya'll wanna go down to the Guf?

Since we're on this subject.....The other night I gave the boys (I have 3 sons 11,9,& 7) a choice of desserts after supper. The choices were a snack cake, an apple or strawberry jello. The 7 year old said he had to have jello... Curious as to how he said he had to have it, I asked why?? He stated very matter of factly, that he liked jello because it changed his poop to red and that was better than the ugly brown color it usually was lol

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]