Re: A Christmas gift to a lucky Chordian! Everyone Read For a Chance!

Thnaks for the drawing!  Chordie is a great site.  Keep up the good work and Merry Christmas!

Count me in.

Sometimes you have to burn a few bridges
to keep the crazies from following you.

Yeah, I'll take a chance on that. Kudos to you Pix for your generosity and thoughtfulness.  Here's wishing you and yours a great holiday season.

Don't take life too seriously, you're not getting out alive anyway

Nice of you to put this out there for people to get a chance to win something pix,enter my name in and put it in at least one more time then zurfs!!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

I'd love my name in the hat too Pix!  I wasn't sure at first if maybe it would be too far above my current playing level to try... but then... there's enough people in this house that it could get a lot of use!  Thanks so much for the drawing and offer!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Better put Ken in there or he may not speak to us again.

"Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life."

can you include me in the hat please as well

[url=http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w9/paulcooke100/Paul.jpg]a better photo of me[/url]
[url=http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w9/paulcooke100/IMGP0556.jpg]My basses[/url]
haven't photographed my guitars yet... smile

Just a quick bump to the top to make sure everyone saw this before I head to work...   I'll be drawing the winner when I get home smile -Pix

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

Well just got in and wrote everyones name on folded pieces of paper, threw them in a hat and had the wife to pick us a winner....  And it is....   Linusguitar!  Congrats man! Drop me an email with your shipping adress and I'll get them on the way to you smile Merry Christmas to all, sorry I couldn't send something to everyone...   Maybe next time wink -Pix

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.

Pix,

Great idea, I hope you didn't learn everything that was on the DVD , I am gonna be working on my bluegrass playing  just in case you come out west for the Bighorn Mountain Festival in july smile

Later, Wayne P

Cool stuff Pix, Happy Holidays to you and family.

Badeye   cool

one caper after another

All right Linusguitar!  Good for you.  Thanks Guitarpix for the chance, and Merry Christmas to you.

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Merry Christmas!! Pix to you and yours, and thankyou, great gesture..Well done Linusguitar

cool Dont Stop Kid Keep Rockin'  !! cool

thanks for the chance pix good idea,wish we had more contests etc., ( not just to win a prize but for fun). Merry xmas!!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

I told you I never win!
Congrats Linusguitar!

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

Thanks Pix for the great idea and congrats to Linusguitar.
It's a good thing I didn't win cause I would of had to buy myself a DVD player for Christmas. lol

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Congrats Linusguitar,

Your times is now. have fun.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Congrats Linusguitar!  Thank you again Pix!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

It's always nice to have a winner amongst us.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

HEY COOL!!!!!!!! I've been off the forum for a little while, just found this out!!!
THANKS GUITARPIX!!!!
You guys are the best.
MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE!!!!!

Mark

No prob Mark smile I got the return email yesterday with your address and will get it on the way to ya! -Pix

This is definitely a first. I never win ANYTHING! haha!
THanks

Weellll I got the package today! I am excited! Thanks alot Guitarpix!!! You guys are the best, Happy New Year.

Looking forward to learning some bluuueeesss big_smile

Glad it made it safely! Hope you enjoy smile -Pix