Topic: PLAYING NAKED in your birth clothes

I read about seasick Steve and a picture of him naked playing blues. You made me seasick with your body.
Red Hot Chili Peppers used to play with a sock?
Where there legal problems about this intriguing phenomenon?

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: PLAYING NAKED in your birth clothes

I heard about a lady who played accordion with no shirt on.
Talk about courage!

We pronounce it "Guf Coast".
Ya'll wanna go down to the Guf?

Matthew McConaughey was arrested for playing the bongos naked in his back yard while smoking weed....  I can't judge though... I'm sure I've done the same at one time or another lol

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

^There goes my appetite...... Not a pleasant mental image Pix. smile

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

tubatooter, and her "mammal glands?"MILKY WAY.
RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS in the beginning, naked, there crown jewels covered by stockings, think better BORAT and BRUNO.
In EUROPE, ALL WOMEN LAY TOPLESS ON THE BEACH, IN THE US? THEY ALL ARE IN JAIL.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Seasick Steve? NAKED?

Sorry I have to go get sick on myself!

Being less than fully clothed on stage didn't fare so well for Jim Morrison. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Jim Morrison did other things on stage that didn't fare so well, either.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Those didn't wind up killing him while he consoled himself with drugs while huddled alone in a corner as a fugitive in a hotel bathroom after fleeing the country to hide even the hint of authority an indecent exposure charge would have brought him. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

i find guitars kind of cold to touch whether there wood or polyurethane. I will probably keep my clothes on

tubatooter1940 wrote:

I heard about a lady who played accordion with no shirt on.
Talk about courage!

You're right, playing an accordion in public? Disgusting!

I am the Carpenter, goo goo ga joob.

it's the prospect of getting something caught in the springs at the back of my strat that worries me... :eek

[url=http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w9/paulcooke100/Paul.jpg]a better photo of me[/url]
[url=http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w9/paulcooke100/IMGP0556.jpg]My basses[/url]
haven't photographed my guitars yet... smile

13 (edited by badeye 2010-01-23 12:10:26)

We were in the middle of a mosh pit at Woodstock 94', up by the stage and all of a sudden these four guys jumped on the stage full of mud and naked, they grabed guitars and started to play,   it was Nine Inch Nails.  the mosh pit went crazy. My buddie john and I backed away
from the pit as someone was going to get injured for sure. We were mud head to toe. thats the last mosh pit for me . lol    It was a blast.

Badeye   cool

one caper after another