Topic: new guitar

Poped into the music store just to look, apperently this shop just bought out another music store  and had a small surplus of guitars. I
was standing at the counter buying strings when a sales person was setting up a display with major discounts on five guitars. I tried them all and purchased a Washburn d 100 half price. It has great action and tone, I played it all day.   Hey wife can't say anything about purchase as I scrimped and saved for a day like this.

happy badeye    cool

one caper after another

Re: new guitar

You can never have too many impromptu purchases imo!

I am playing all the right notes - but not necessarily in the right order! [Eric Morecombe]

Ha ha... went in to just get some strings and came home with a guitar!  lol
Happy NGD badeye!  Enjoy... I'm sure you must deserve it!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

mekidsmom wrote:

Ha ha... went in to just get some strings and came home with a guitar!  lol
Happy NGD badeye!  Enjoy... I'm sure you must deserve it!

Mom, He got new strings! A guitar just happened to come with them.    cool

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

Hi guys, I was really saving for a guitar around the 500 to 600 dollar mark, I was in the right place at the right time as this guitar was put on sale for 150.00 canadian. I tried all five on sale and this one had a good feel and tone. Easy decision. I told a good friend about the deal and he got the last one on sale and he wants to learn.   My collection grows.

Badeye      cool

one caper after another

Happy NGD badeye - and good on ya for sharing the joy of guitar with your friend, that's very cool.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Sounds like a great deal, badeye.  What luck.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.