Topic: Extreme Makeover

Just thought I mention that the show Extreme Makeover re-did a home for a family just up the road from me, it comes on ABC tonight at 8:00 PM est
For anyone who's not familar with the show, this group of people come in and re-do someone who is deserving or down on their luck home. The house is on the same road that we live on, about 5 miles from me.

Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

Re: Extreme Makeover

Thanks for the heads up Cam. I heard about this happening on the radio several months ago. I don't usually watch shows like this, but being so close to home, I gotta admit that was touching.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

My wife and I got to go see them do the demo of the house they did in Lincoln Nebraska a couple years ago it was pretty cool. They're also going to be doing one in Omaha some time soon.

Don

We, the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

TopDown,

I actually had never seen no more than a couple of snipett's of the show before either. Since this one was just up the road from me, I had to watch  it though. I'm familar with the school she teache's at and the community they live in. It's called Hedricks Grove and it was a builder who lives in that community that helped with the building.It's just down the road from the Bob Timberlake Gallery, if your familar with him.

Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

My youngest loves that programme, I think it was the bulldozers going in and roofs coming off that was doing it for her.

"Don't play what's there, play what's not there." Miles Davis