Topic: "Flying Solo" video

This is an interesting solo piece I came up with and played at my school talent show back in December.  It's in a gym, so obviously the sound isn't great, although I thought the guitar was easier to hear than people who sang.  Pardon the baby at 2:04...and the rowdy hoodlums in the background applauding every now and then.  The bottom two strings went horribly out of tune after I did that big slide up the bottom E string at the end...I don't think anyone other than me noticed, but other guitarists will undoubtedly pick it up.  I had just put new strings on the day before hand.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea … =101629652

"A steering wheel don't mean you can drive, a warm body don't mean I'm alive"
Switchfoot

Re: "Flying Solo" video

Nice job Stephen smile  standing all alone before an audience takes a lot, with a band if it dont go well you have each other to fall back on I liked the presentation and the tuning was not that noticable to distract from your performance including the baby well done smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Re: "Flying Solo" video

Russell_Harding wrote:

Nice job Stephen smile  standing all alone before an audience takes a lot, with a band if it dont go well you have each other to fall back on I liked the presentation and the tuning was not that noticable to distract from your performance including the baby well done smile

I had recruited two different drummers to accompany me but the obscure time changes (I wasn't paying attention to time, I was just playing) threw them off.

"A steering wheel don't mean you can drive, a warm body don't mean I'm alive"
Switchfoot