Topic: When did the "new cool tools" arrive?

I just noticed them today, did I miss an announcement? That Online Tab Player is awesome!!

In case you haven't noticed it either, look to the right on any song's page, under the "Transpose chords" section.
Click "Online Tab Player", wait for it to load, then hit the "Play" button.

Awesome, amiright!?!

I am cranked to try it out tonight! (at work at the moment)

2 (edited by badeye 2010-03-15 14:22:05)

Re: When did the "new cool tools" arrive?

nice   how cool is that eh

badeye    too  cool

one caper after another

Where has the  "transpose " section gone to ?

Hey, I hadn't noticed that either.  That's a major addition to Chordie.  It just gets better and better. Thanks for pointing that out.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

henryb wrote:

Where has the  "transpose " section gone to ?

Umm...right where it always has been?

Perhaps you need to refresh your browser? (The database did crash)

VERY COOL new tools indeed!  I guess this is the reason things were down... I was right... Per has been here updating the site!  Fantastic!  Now I am off to search the forum and the main page for something that tells me what other updates he may have done that we didn't find yet (it's like a Chordie Treasure Hunt!)

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Amy,
Can you look at my post of today....do you have any ideas?
I never heard back on my 1st ever post from Per    sad
Thanks,
Jim

Checking it out now Jim.  Sorry to hear that you haven't heard back from Per...  I will admit, I wish he was around in the forums a bit more.  I imagine this site is a hobby of his however... and I've run sites like that before... so I understand why he's not here too much.  It'd be nice to see him around tho!

9 (edited by cameronkl7 2010-03-18 00:21:55)

Im just curious, is everyone just now seeing this on the song pages, it's been on mine for a couple of months now, and as I remember someone had posted about this site even before it showed up on my computer, just curious I thought if others are just now seeing it.

Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

cameronkl7 wrote:

Im just curious, is everyone just now seeing this on the song pages, it's been on mine for a couple of months now, and as I remember someone had posted about this site even before it showed up on my computer, just curious I thought if others are just now seeing it.

Cam

It's been on there for a bit....  I had posted a link to the site (Songster) maybe 5-6 months back. -Pix

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

Thanks Pix,

I knew someone had posted that site before, I just couldn;t remember who it was, and yes, it has been on chordie for awhile now, at least on my songs, either way, it's a great addition.

Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

I hadn't seen them before... but then, I haven't printed out any songs in a while either as I already have some I've been working on.  Ahhh... maybe he didn't just update.  sad  Oh well, either way... pretty cool that it's linking directly with songsterr now.  Chordie is quickly turning into far more than "just a resource" website and I for one, like it!  I do wish a little note was made to let people know when new things were added or changed.  Per oh Per, wise man you are who has created such a wonderful site... if you could email me when you make updates to the site I would gladly post updates on the forum to notify everyone else!  smile  Anything I can do to help?