Topic: GOOD BYE CHORDIE

SEE YOU IN THE FUNNY PAPERS

I thought ; If I had one idea,
and took it from beginning to end.
I would try another.

Re: GOOD BYE CHORDIE

>>>SEE YOU IN THE FUNNY PAPERS<<<<

Huh?

Me with my first ukulele, a Junior Beatles model, in 1966.  After Mom threw it down the stairs in a fit of rage, I became a drummer for life.  At age 43, I bought my second uke...

I haven't been around much Marc but I hope that doesn't mean what I think it means.

Cheers
Ken

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Can somebody clarify that this does or doesn't mean this site is closing down?  I practically LIVE here!

Me with my first ukulele, a Junior Beatles model, in 1966.  After Mom threw it down the stairs in a fit of rage, I became a drummer for life.  At age 43, I bought my second uke...

If Chordie were closing the moderators would be the first to know and I have recieved no such advanced notice I think Marc is having personal problems or has decided to leave of his own accord.

"Growing old is not for sissies"

A very strange comment, indeed.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Hope this site is not closing, as i've not long been a member. Long live chordie.

Cheers.

sinkybhoy.

p.s  Hope marc gets help if he needs it, but maybe just a bad ciggie if you know what i mean.

chordie has to stay!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interesting how the media works...Someone says something and everyone goes their own mile...I thought my writings would do the same...shame on me! Personal problems? Hmmmmm.

I would try another.

See what Russel did?
With his suggestion? I have personal problems? I need help?  Maybe true ,Known this for years.  This is the media we see and think of. Other peoples opinions ...alls forgiven but good experiment in my book... thanks..
IF I HAD ONE GOOD IDEA
AND TOOK IT FROM BEGINNING TO END
I THOUGHT I WOULD TRY ANOTHER

think people

dont be afraid to be radical!!!!

I would try another.

marcalan wrote:

See what Russel did?
With his suggestion? I have personal problems? I need help?  Maybe true ,Known this for years.  This is the media we see and think of. Other peoples opinions ...alls forgiven but good experiment in my book... thanks..
IF I HAD ONE GOOD IDEA
AND TOOK IT FROM BEGINNING TO END
I THOUGHT I WOULD TRY ANOTHER

think people

dont be afraid to be radical!!!!

Que??

Everything is bad including me
But being bad is good policy
Reverend Horton Heat

DNFTT

"Do not feed the trolls"  "What is a troll?".

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

This thread serves no purpose so it is now closed.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!