Topic: WRONG SONGS TO OPEN THE DANCE & WEDDINGPARTY
A lot of us, it is going better now, still start there wedding song, with a fantastic melodic tune. BUT do THEY UNDERSTAND what the lyrics are? This is a funny one, to find WEDDING SONGS, with lyrics who are not right on their place there.
I remember me a few of these songs, like 2 people choosing for a BEE GEE's song
- Don't Forget To Remember Me.
- Also heard once: Bye Bye Love Everly Brothers.
- How you gonna see me now: ALICE COOPER.
- Without You: the NILSSON version
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]