Topic: Lookin for good karma

My team is playing tonight in the NCAA'S for a chance to make it into the elite eight The Duke Bluedevils, so any good karma you can send my way would be much appreciated, College Basketball is another one of my passions, so you'll have to forgive me if your not interested, but again, accepting any good karma from anyone. I'm not really a superstitious person at all, but then I thought, it couldn't hurt.

Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

Re: Lookin for good karma

Cam - I'll be pulling for the dookies tonight. When it comes tourney time, I always pull for all the ACC teams, well ABC anyway.

For the non locals ABC= Anybody But Carolina

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Hey Cam,  Don't know how much karma I can send your way but you are welcome to what I have.
                 I hope the bluedevils  do you good.           Mike

Our intuitions serve us well

Thanks Guys, I really needed that, Duke was tested tonight, it was a tough grind it out game. They managed to pull away at the end, but it was a tough nose to nose bulldog of a game. I really appreciated your good Karma, thanks again!

Cam

PS.... Now we got Baylor next, to reach the Final Four, and should we win that game it could be Kentucky next if they win their next game, right now thats the team most likely picked to be the favorite to win since Kansas and Syrcuse have been knocked out. Keep the good Karma coming guys, thanks so much!

Sorry Cameronkl7, I'm designing a new compliance department at work and ruffling enough feathers in doing it that I need all the good kharma I can get. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

I'm pretty close to Syracuse, everyone around here that watches is a HUGE Syracuse fan... I don't watch it at all!  So... here's hoping the team you want to win does... for whatever it's worth!  LOL!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

bbbbbzzzzbbbzzbbbzbbbzbbbbbbbzbbbbbbbbb  crackle   bzzz  z  z z    z      KARMA comming your way

GO  BLUEDEVILS

Badeye   cool

one caper after another

8 (edited by Russell_Harding 2010-03-27 17:44:29)

I like Kentucky to win it all smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

9 (edited by jets60 2010-03-27 20:58:46)

Hey Cam - I hear some of my highschool alum play for Duke. From a little school in Arden, NC called Christ School.

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

Hey good luck to your team tonight, I'm in Scotkand and a Heart of Midlothian fan (soccer) we got humped by Rangers today so hope your team does better than mine

Thanks again guys for all the good thoughts, We got by a nasty Purdue team, Baylor is next, we play them tomorrow "more good karma needed"

Russell, I have to agree Kentucky is the favorite to win it, but they are playing as I'm Typing this reply, and are behind in the first half, we'll see what happens.

Jet, I'm not familar with that school myself, buts thats good enough for me.

Thanks again  Go Bluedevils!

Cam

Kentucky lost tonight it was an unbelievable game West Virginia missed all there 2 point shots in the first half but made all there 3 pointers, in the second half it was the other way around they missed most of the 3 point shots but made most of there 2 point shots and a high percent of there free throws to win by 6,Kentucky had a miserable free throw percentage which made the difference in the outcome but it was a great game to watch smile

Your Right Russell, I guess those Freshmen showed up to be Freshmen after all, it's hard to win when your main core of players are made up of Freshmen, though they were great Freshmen, but still Freshmen.

My Bluedevils are Back, Back in the Final Four, we just got a Bear in Texas, now were after that Mountaineer. Thanks guys for all the great Karma, it means so much to me.

Cam

I don't know what happened to Baylor in that second half. They where doing so well!

Everything is bad including me
But being bad is good policy
Reverend Horton Heat

Well, My Bluedevils have beaten West Virginia, and have made it to the Championship game against the true Cinderalla team Butler. Monday night, one game for the Championship. Duke vs Butler, it makes a great stort David vs Goliath. It's gonna be fun, but I still need all the good karma you can help me with, so please send it my way.

Cam

Well, My Duke Bluedevils have done it, their 4th National Championship, and I'm on cloud 9 right now. I also wanted to thank everyone who sent me their good karma, I'm a firm believer in positive energy, it works. Thanks again for all that sent.

Cam

Congrats Cam to you and your Devils. It was a great game to watch.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

That was a great game to watch the shot at the buzzer from half court at the end hit the back of the rim if it had gone in the whole place would have gone nuts smile

Hey Cam,  So glad you're team won. Some of us must have sent some good stuff!

Don't know if mine helped but I'm going thru a bit of lousy luck here so

if you don't mind could you send it back? lol..lol      Mike
                                            p.s. You can still barrow it anytime

Congrats Cam,

I'm not a Basketball fan but from what they are saying around here it was heck of a game and the right team won.

Kudos Duke big_smile

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Thanks Guys,

I really appreciate it so much. Papaguitar, sorry to hear of your bad luck, so here's some good karma coming right back your way, I hope it helps you as well as it's helped me, just think positive thoughts and surround yourself with positive people, it works.

Cam

Thanks much cam. It will get better.        Mike