Topic: Search feature for the forums?

Has there ever been any consideration to adding a search engine/feature to the forums?  It would come in handy from time-to time.

Just a thought.

'Nomikal

PS:  This has probably been asked before.  If there was a search feature I could have checked.  ;-)

Sorry, couldn't resist.

"Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid." - Despair, Inc.

Re: Search feature for the forums?

Chordie IS a search engine nothing is hosted on this site smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

3 (edited by Astronomikal 2010-04-10 16:23:08)

Let me clarify.  I mean, a search engine for the MESSAGE BOARDS.

(The section we are in right now is called "Forum", which is what I used in my original post.  Sorry for the confusion.)

If I wanted to see if my particular question has already been answered, it would be handy to be able to search the message boards before posting.

============

EDIT:  NEVER MIND !!! I found it.  I didn't see the "Search" link to the left of the "Profile" link.

Thanks anyway.

'Nom.

"Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid." - Despair, Inc.

Those links could be a little larger.  I miss them myself, sometimes.  Glad you found it.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

5 (edited by Roger Guppy 2010-04-11 09:22:00)

Towards the top of the page is a blue bar. The third item from the left is "Search" try clicking on that to search the Forum.

Roger

Oh I now see you have found it.

"Do, or do not; there is no try"