Topic: The first song, AND I PLAY AGAIN

1)Finally, I succeeded to write a song, an instrumental with help (as producer) by my brother on a mac music program. It is still under construction, (1.30'), going up to 2 minutes and some stuff to remove and to add.
2)And I play again, now in open A, and with a silky glove on my left hand, because my 2 fingers still don't work, it's easy to play, I'M BACK IN BUSINESS.(slowly) After not touching 1 guitar since September 2009.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: The first song, AND I PLAY AGAIN

And you talked  about selling your guitars! tongue

See how easy that was? Great news !!!!
When do we get to hear it?

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

Hooray for You!  Great news!

Find a Path or Make One    This is a motto I have been following my entire life and one I am currently using with my music.
Big Jim from Ashville Ohio

Good for you Doc!  We look forward to hearing it when it's all done!  smile

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Right on Doc big_smile
It's tough to keep a good man down.
Keep at'er

Cheers
Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Hey Doc,
We knew you would find a way to "git 'er done".
toots

We pronounce it "Guf Coast".
Ya'll wanna go down to the Guf?

Yes that "capo" is amazing, and 3 other guitars are in open tuning now.
Slowly the ring finger I can push already a little bit more force.
It can last 300 days before recovery, a nerve grows 1 millimeter a day.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

You'll get there Doc, and when you do you'll have a whole new skill set under your hat.  Or glove. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude