Topic: Thought You Guys/Gals might enjoy a little Pete Murray....

I've been playing this one a lot lately and just thought I'd share it in case anyone else found it catchy...

The song is "Opportunity" by Pete Murray  http://www.youtube.com/user/Guitarpixx# … 9TlDXSQfs0

A quick breakdown of what he's playing... Capo on 1st. Playing G and Em twice using F# (only the bass note) as a passing note then he's doing the same between C & Am using B as a passing note....
Sort of like this   G (F#) Em (F#) G (F#) Em (B) C (B) Am (B) C (B) AM  etc... That covers the verses and the chorus is just
G, D, Am7, & C

He's got a few good songs like "Better Days" "Saving Grace" "So Beautiful" etc....

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

Re: Thought You Guys/Gals might enjoy a little Pete Murray....

Sadly I cannot listen to this as it is blocked for copyright reasons.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Try this one man.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35P8G5eaw_k   Happy Birthday!

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.

Thanks for the link Pix big_smile

Never heard of Pete Murray but I'll be keeping my ears open for him now.

Nice Stuff

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Thanks Pix,

That one works. Great song but when are we going to here your recording of this song? I am a little tiddly after going to my local so please forgive any spelling mistakes.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Roger Guppy wrote:

Thanks Pix,

That one works. Great song but when are we going to here your recording of this song? I am a little tiddly after going to my local so please forgive any spelling mistakes.

Roger

Tiddly is a new one for me smile I like that!

I don't like my voice through the webcam so I never post covers... Well almost never, I have posted 6-7 over the years but always pull them after a few months because I'm just not happy with the results... I'm happy with the results I get when recording through my condensor mic into my digital recorder but have yet to really sit down and figure out how to lay everything out, sync it and up load. I keep going back to it and trying to figure it all out but just end up getting frustrated and saying to heck with it... Especially since I always seem to get a few good tracks into it and then somehow manage to delete all my progress... Maybe one day...