Topic: Acoustic effects pedals Zoom A2.1U

Has anyone used any multi effects with you acoustic/electric instruments. I was wondering how well the Zoom A2.1U works. I've watched demos for it on youtube but you only get so much from a sales point. Anyone use this or know anything of it?

Re: Acoustic effects pedals Zoom A2.1U

I had one for about a year. Nice unit...   What are you curious about??
It was clean, the affects were good, accurate tuner, decent drum beats, I'd give it a thumbs up.... Never had any trouble at all from it and it was easy to use. Sold it about a year ago though to help finance G.A.S. sad

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

Re: Acoustic effects pedals Zoom A2.1U

Guitarpix wrote:

I had one for about a year. Nice unit...   What are you curious about??
It was clean, the affects were good, accurate tuner, decent drum beats, I'd give it a thumbs up.... Never had any trouble at all from it and it was easy to use. Sold it about a year ago though to help finance G.A.S. sad

I was just thinking about getting one to tinker about with and maybe use it for the tuner, drums and alt guitar voices. Does it have recording capabilities and could it be used with an electric guitar too and still sound ok?