Topic: The Devil Makes 3

Just wanted to stop in real quick and share a killer band with you guys....

Here's "The Plank" by The Devil Makes 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=talqltbO … re=related

And just in case any of you wonder were I vanish to during the warmer months, Here's a minute or so of the song set to some surfing at my local break... Though I prefer the break about half mile up beach.... http://www.youtube.com/user/Guitarpixx# … SYWuqulzzg

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

Re: The Devil Makes 3

hey pix thanks for that, these guys are great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mMHsSjb … re=related

i watched a bunch of their tunes..cool

badeye   cool

one caper after another

Very cool Pix!  I like the music, and it looks like you're having a blast in the waves too!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Thanks, But that wasn't me surfing there.... It's just one of the local breaks I frequent smile

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.

I really digs these guys sounds - how can you not fall for a dame playing a big ole' doghouse. Thanks Pix, you just cost me $20 or 30 bucks smile

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Guitarpix wrote:

Thanks, But that wasn't me surfing there.... It's just one of the local breaks I frequent smile

Awwwe... I was mislead sad  Do you surf or just stare at the others all day?  I could just sit there and watch and stare.  There's nothing like waves to calm every nerve in one's body.  We don't get waves like that in our little lake here in NY... but the choppiest days are the ones where I love to just head out near the rocks and watch and listen to them smack up against the shore!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Wow!!!  Now I am not one to submit to these forums, but Wow(words fail me)!!! What a great band, I will be loading up on their music very soon.
Thanks for the link.

8 (edited by Guitarpix 2010-07-07 23:06:40)

Glad you guys have enjoyed the band smile

MKM, Sorry didn't mean to mislead ya smile Yea, I do surf!!! That just wasn't me in the vid.... A friend and I are working on putting together some footage though....  I'll be hitting the break Saturday at first light for some sunrise surfing and will try to snap a pic or two to share,