Topic: Haven't been around much...

Some of you may have noticed that I haven't contributed much here the last couple of weeks.... My computer has been on the fritz and only working occasionally. Finally got my new hard drive in today and have done some swapping out and various other tinkering and am up running smooth again (I hope!) Now I've got lots of posts to read and catch up on wink  It's good to be back amongst the fine people of Chordieopia smile

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

Re: Haven't been around much...

Welcome back, sir. It's a far better place when you're here.

We pronounce it "Guf Coast".
Ya'll wanna go down to the Guf?

Welcome back Pix,

Glad to hear you got your computer straightened out, technology, can't live with it, can't live without it, anyway, welcome back

Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

I just figured you been catchin' waves.

Tell the wife I said - Go Cowboys!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Ditto what Jeff said... well about the waves anyway!  lol

Glad you're back!  Now don't get so tangled up in the computer that you miss out on those waves!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

mekidsmom wrote:

Ditto what Jeff said... well about the waves anyway!  lol

Glad you're back!  Now don't get so tangled up in the computer that you miss out on those waves!

mom u really shouldnt use peoples real names when their real name is unknown to us members smile

"A bad note is only a fret or two away from a good note."  Anonymous

mekidsmom_son wrote:

mom u really shouldnt use peoples real names when their real name is unknown to us members smile

It's ok MKM's son - Most folks know me around here. Thanks for looking out though. smile

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Thanks guys.   

Tops and mkm, Yea I've been spending lots of time on the beach as well smile   Talked to the captain of a local charter boat the other day and he turned me on to a "secret break"  These are sacred so I had to try it out wink  Headed out to Sunset Island about 4:30am yesterday morning and then had to hike almost 2 miles with my board and cooler to the south point of the island... That wasn't too bad but the break was offshore about a 3/4 of a mile past the end of the jetty so I had a heck of a paddle to get to the bar and the current was against me. I made it eventually lol and the surf was up so I had a good time with it all to myself....

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]