Topic: Thanks to Phil !

Haven't been around these parts in a while. Used to be here regularly back in the day.

This is to thank Phil Williams who a long time ago took a limerick I wrote and put music to it - got me to thinking I could write a song. I'm several hundred down the line from that now.

Here's a fairly dirty Iphone recording of one I posted here a long while ago.

https://soundcloud.com/alan-sheeran/joh … ecorded-on

"Don't play what's there, play what's not there." Miles Davis

Re: Thanks to Phil !

Sounds nice Alan, especially from just an IPhone recording.

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

I agree with jets your I phone must be a good one. I tried too post a comment there but could not find how too do it.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

dino48 wrote:

I agree with jets your I phone must be a good one. I tried too post a comment there but could not find how too do it.

Hey Dino - on soundcloud to comment you need to be registered. It is a free service though and you can check out a bunch of other folks' music and recordings.

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

It's a a standard Iphone 4. I use an iXZ interface - you can plug in guitar and XLR mics. I also use an App called Music Studio to record to the phone.

It's very cheap, flexible and sounds ok - but more to the point it's quick to put together anywhere.

"Don't play what's there, play what's not there." Miles Davis