Re: STORY USING SONGTITLES (UYK & GITAARDOCPHIL)

what a wonderfull world [louis armstrong]

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Untill I shot the Sherriff (Marley/Clapton

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

What a wonderful world this was (is) (Sam Cooke)

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Like One of THE KINKS said: You really Got me

but their men, The Kingsmen, just answered LOUIE LOUIE

"Dust My Broom"...... Elmore James.

one caper after another

and You time is gonna come......Led Zep

dont you cry love russell harding {sneaking in a plug}

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Coz I'm "Only Sixteen" - Dr Hook (original singer was Craig Douglas in the very early 60's I think)

My life is brilliant... Of this I'm sure.

but my GREAT BALLS of fire (JL Louis)

even light my fire, using open DOORS

Now we have a "Ring of fire" ......Johnny Cash

but "Under The Bridge" "comes a time" "When I look at the world"    Red Hot Chili Peppers, Neil Young, U2

I'm the son of rage and love

39 (edited by badeye 2007-12-09 21:04:24)

I see that "Mary Had A Little Lamb",and a "Billie Goat" that were "Diggin My Potatoes" and then went "Truckin Off
Across The Sky" to "My Old Kentucky Home" and got "The East Coast Blues" so they had to "Turn This Train Around"
and jump on a "Coal Boat" to get "Back Home Again". And lived the rest of their days on "The Planet" of......

- Steve Ray Vaughn
- Sonny Boy Williamson
- Sonny Terry
- The Guess Who
- Johnny Cash
- Matt Minglewood
- Buddy And The Boys
- Stompin Tom Conners
- John Denver
- Badeye [plug]

sorry that was more than eight words.

one caper after another

...venus (bananarama)

I'm a rocket Man (elton John)

Venus AND Mars (Paul McCartney)
but first The RADETZKI Mars (Strauss)
in front of the JOSHUA TREE (U2)
WITH SPIRITS IN THE SKY where (Norman Greenbaum)
He's KILLING ME SOFTLY WITH HIS SONG (Roberta Flack)
8 Miles high                (Byrds)