Cheers TIG thank you for your kind comments and taking the time to have a listen. Like you I need young ones to show me how to do things on my phone and laptop.
I sometimes worry that young people seem to concentrate more on their devices as a form of comunication rather than just talking to each other. I will leave you this poem about my inner theatre and sharing thoughts with loved ones and the rest of world through poem and song. I titled it Light Will Get Through. What I am saying in this poem is words that mean something to you' can touch those who have affinity with what you are underneath the exterior that the world see's. It also aimed at my wife and soul buddy who gets what I am about when sometimes others don't.
Light Will Get Through
The snow caped mountain at the top of my head.
Hit by sun.
Hit by rain.
Hit by wind and stillness.
That river that flows through my veins.
In the deep parts are you my love.
Not my shallow banks for you.
As my thoughts flow down to the sea.
Sometimes accepted by welcoming lapping waves in the sea of people.
At other times struggling against strong tides and a relentless pounding of angry seas.
Out in the ocean sometimes my thoughts do flow.
Touching distant shores.
Sucked up by heat of the sun then rained down onto your interior.
As always my love in deep parts are you.
In deep parts are you.
In deep parts are you my love.
Ever since the start of my journey,
In the deep parts are the departed.
Those who have been left but still remain.
In the deep parts are the unseen.
The guiding hand that gives me faith the hidden strength that conquers angry seas and the monotony of those not going anywhere.
In the deep parts a guiding light still gets through.