Bill that is MAGIC I love the sound those two make. Chris Rodrigues and Abby Roach work well together. Abby The Spoon lady life story would make a great film or book.
Abby first started street performing and busking as a means to make money traveling across the United States, primarily hopping freight trains. She taught herself to play the spoons and traveled all over the United States by hitchhiking and railroad. Today she hosts storytelling events where she discusses the lifestyle of the American hobo. She spent a good amount of her time traveling recording the stories, interviews and songs of other American travelers.
Abby is an advocate for street performance and free speech. In 2014 she was instrumental in developing a group called the Asheville Buskers Collective which advocates for street performance within the city of Asheville, North Carolina. Today she records buskers through a project called Busker Broadcast, and records interviews and songs of travelers passing through Asheville.
It is very early Sunday morning here and those two have started my Sunday good with the words of that song they sing.
I know, I know I've been changed
I, I know I've been changed lord and I know
I know I've been changed
the angels in heaven done signed my name
the angels in heaven done signed my name
Thank you Bill
Love to you and Dondra