justice but brave try anyway".. Can't say I disagree with him but
never one to be discouraged by such remarks here's another
brave attempt!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSq1lnbCmtg

Original Songs on YouTube:   www.youtube.com/thegilsongs
Cover Songs on YouTube:   www.youtube.com/All1Song

Re: Acoustic Vesrion of Imagine

Hello, All1Song
That was 3 1/2 minutes of my time very well spent!  Great version of a great song.  I believe that great songs are kept alive by people like us playing them . . . the original recordings are wonderful - - but I would much rather hear a from-the-heart rendition of a song than hear the recording yet again.  That was a truly beautiful interpretation of the song - thanks and keep on playing from the heart.  James

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

Great cover. I disagree with discouraging anyone from covering anything. I love cover songs. Some are hits and some are misses but they are all special. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Keep up the good work.

I used to be disgusted; now I try to be amused.
Elvis Costello

Outstanding cover!

I've seen some good attempts at covering great tunes over the years, but yours was among the best I've seen/heard.  I love the unplugged sound of an acoustic guitar with a good vocal and you definitely got it all together.

Take Care and Happy Christmas;
Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Hey Gil! Nice work on the Imagine cover (and the others)! I've watched your vids for some time on youtube and have even picked up some songs from your vids. Nice to see you here on Chordie! -Pix

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

Gil,
That was very well done! I really like the beatles. I play beatles songs alot, I never get tired of playing there music. Just last night I was going through my beatles book and playing various songs.
     getfiddle

A musician is someone with too much time on their hands! Thank god I'm a musician!!!

aye well I thought it was ok. I used to do a better version of that song, but I only dreamt that once lol
it was a fantastic version of it, so good I had to leave a comment on it.

Cheers for that link

ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Thank You everyone for your kind words of encouragement! I truly appreciate all the feedback and Happy new Year!

Original Songs on YouTube:   www.youtube.com/thegilsongs
Cover Songs on YouTube:   www.youtube.com/All1Song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=558Kgx2x3CY 
Amazing

Happy new year

all I need in lead guitar is just trics on how to improvise to back up my self composing.