Topic: I would like to post a song "My GOD"

I want to post a song and possibly edit it from Sister Acts, if you remeber it maybe you can help

...MY GUY... by Mary Wells

(Written by Smokey Robinson)

*from 'Mary Wells Sings My Guy' (1964)*

*CAPO 3rd FRET*

(Original Key: Bb)

Intro:

G, Am  D

Verse 1:

****ADMIN NOTE*****
Sorry but I have had to edit this post and take the song out as no songs other than your own can be posted directly onto chordie. To post songs on Chordie please go to resources to learn how to submit a song.
thank you. Ken

2 (edited by Doug_Smith 2008-12-21 07:25:09)

Re: I would like to post a song "My GOD"

Hi Quotelawrence,

First seeing as you are new as a poster to Chordie I would like to welcome you to the site.  But I must call your attention to the "Sticky" at the top of the topics section in which you will find the rules for requesting songs and posting songs here.

Please don't be offended if your active post here to which I am responding is deleted by the time you get back here, but it is forbidden to post any copyrighted material, such as lyrics and music on the site itself.  I'm sure that you will be notified and made aware of this shortly, and hope you are understanding of the position one could put the administration in by doing so.

If you should get back here before a moderator has, please edit your post to remove the lyrics and ask for assistance via e-mail.

Once again Welcome to Chordie and thank you for understanding;

Take Care;
Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Re: I would like to post a song "My GOD"

thank you Doug.

KEn

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending