1 (edited by KAP54 2009-02-11 04:05:03)

Topic: I Despise All Your Lies

A fictitious song about a guy that found out his girlfriend was messing around on him.Hopefully no one can relate too much to this.
This is done in a Good Ole southern Rock and Roll format.Lots of guitar.(I wish you could here what I hear cause I can't play lead guitar)
Enjoy

Kenny

I Despise All Your Liesby Ken Peters  Feb 2009

[A]Baby you once told me, I was your one and only,

[A]I was your hootchie cootchie magoo.

[A]And then we ground out cause that is when I found out,

[A]You played me and you made me the fool. Now I find,

I des[G]pise all your [D]lies,

What's your [A]game.

What's your [A]name.

[A]Girl we used to hang out and party with the gang out,

[A]At Jimmies by the light of the moon.

[A]I didn't know dear, I should have kept my mind clear,

[A]I heard it in a rock and roll tune. Now I find,

What's your [A]game.

Your to [A]blame.

Middle Eight

You used to [G]say you loved me,you'd never ever let me [A]down.

But then the [G]guys told me they caught you with another [A]clown.

Then I [G]soon find out you've been sleeping all around.

You [D]broke my heart so you best be leaving town.

[C]Don't take nothing with you as your going,

I [D]won't reach out to stop you now I'm knowing,

You've [E]shown me what your made of so I never want to see you around.

[A]Baby I won't worry about you leaving early,

[A]I figure that I'm better then blue.

[A]No use in crying ,I'm tired of all your lying,

[A]Your fired and I'll be starting off new cause I find,

What's your [A]game.

Your to [A]blame.

I des[G]pise................... all your [D]lies..............What's your [A]name.

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Re: I Despise All Your Lies

Hi,

Great stuff. I can hear that lead guitar getting angrier and angrier for you.

Magoo ?

"What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understandin' ."    Elvis Costello

Kenny I like these lyrics and by the way I play lead guitar smile hint hint smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

hi kenny i love rock songs ,they liven things up,great song....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Hi Alan smile
One day I'll have the lead worked out but in the meantime I will defer the lead
over to Russell. Hootchie Cootchie Magoo just popped into my brain, as a form of a pet name the girl gave her guys. The girl is spun lol

Thanks
Kenny

Hey Daddy, smile
Thanks for your thoughts.It should be fun if I can get'er done.
Kenny

Hi Russ smile

I have had you in mind to work out a lead for this one. smile Your gonna have to bear with me on learning the BR600 as my mindset is kinda getting in my way. I hate being a pest so I have been forum searching for the answers to my questions. There is a lot of info out there as other newbie artist will atest to.............The manual really is poorly written. Unless you have previous recording skills with Boss equipment, it will be an uphill battle.
Thanks Again

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

ok Ken when you get it squared away give me a shout I wont get my recorder back for another week the studio engineer is transfering 22 songs of mine to there pro tools board one track at a time so they can add the effects and edit let ya know when im back in bussiness smile

Hi,

Ahh - pet names - doh ! Thought it had something to do with the cartoon character.

Yes, I have dreamt up some really stupid pet names and had some really stupid pet names thought up for me ! We should get Doc Phil to run a thread on it.

"What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understandin' ."    Elvis Costello

I think the worse pet names are from newlyweds or new couples I remember the "newlyweds" game show I think the moderator was chuck eubanks and he acted more like a voyeur with some of his insensitive remarks to the couples just to get a laugh from a lame audience and some of the pet names they had for each other ugh, falling in love is like temporary insanity people take on a docile puppy like demeanor like parents trying to talk to a baby "goochee goochee goo" and the baby smiles and the parents glow till a rank odor shakes them back to reality lol 

alansheeran wrote:

Hi,

Ahh - pet names - doh ! Thought it had something to do with the cartoon character.

Yes, I have dreamt up some really stupid pet names and had some really stupid pet names thought up for me ! We should get Doc Phil to run a thread on it.

Hi Kenny,

I just played this, loud and rocking, but without the benefit of Russ's lead of course. I enjoyed the song although I would love to hear a recording of it eventually as I always have a melody problem when there are long periods on the same chord and I then find that the writer's version is so much better than what I was able to do when it gets recorded.

So your homework for the next few days (or weeks) is to get to grips with your Boss BR600 lol

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Guitar chord forum - chordie → Songwriting → I Despise All Your Lies