Topic: Esteban

Not that I plan on buying one of his guitars, but who is this guy Esteban selling guitars on the Shopping Network?

"A steering wheel don't mean you can drive, a warm body don't mean I'm alive"
Switchfoot

Re: Esteban

Howdy there,  and a good question it is...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esteban

Pretty much tells everything available of worth about this gentleman.  He appeared in a couple of Tostitos ads awhile back, and still can be found regularly hawking his guitar course and guitars on QVC Shopping Network etc. although the quality of either or both is questionable.

disclaimer:  The opinions expressed are my own and reflect in no way upon the site or administration herein.

Really felt the need to toss in a "hold harmless" on this, as I would not invest any of my ill gotten gain on most of the ---- (insert adjective here)--- sold in such a manner.

Take Care;
Doug

PS: the guy can play pretty well though.

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Actually 06, my boss at work bought the "Cadillac" version ... my buddie and me keep telling him to bring it in so we can check it out ... when I see the commercial of him his long pinky nail irritates the heck out of me ... although common sense says it's for picking but I think it's for snorting

"Rhythm drives the Rock-n-Roll train"

Gibson Les Paul/PRS Custom/Ovation Celebrity Koa
Line6 SpiderIII 75

Esteban is a good flamenco style player that sells lessons that are too hard to follow without burning the DVD player up. The guitars are not very good at all. I bought in to his little lesson and guitar deal and learned nothing but what a crappy guitar is like.

I believe the guitars are all laminate material.  This is probably a good gutar for the very much beginner, I suppose.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.