Topic: GREEN DAY LOVERS POST HERE!!! NEW CD COIN OUT SOON!!!!!!!

Hey everyone i was just wanting to say that green days 21st century breakdown iz comin out pretty soon and im phiscyed. a local radio station near got the only early copy but green day asked em not to play it cuz it wasnt completly finished oh well..

I don't have a good quote so I'm quoting myself... ok I'm done

Re: GREEN DAY LOVERS POST HERE!!! NEW CD COIN OUT SOON!!!!!!!

hi are1222
welcome to chiordie

and I am so glad that there is still people so ful of of phyicy that they  have t tell everyone about their favourites next album coming out.

I like green day quite a bit ( not my favourite band thouhg,, but i do think they are great,especially stuff from early ninties)

Now I know they are releasing a new album i will be looking out for it

thanks for the info

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Hi upyerkilt,

Yeah i agree that some of thier earlier stuf is better some of the tim but when most people think of modern green day they think amrican idiot holiday and jesus of suburbia which have been played WAY to much but there is some modern green day besides those 3 songs that are good. I'm glad ive found a fellow green day suporter!

Are

HI!!!! guyz n galz ou dere;i m a great fan o green dayyyyyyyyyyyyy.......................................mayne de rock.....punkz rock

I was at my guitar store yesterday and I asked if that was Green Day they were playing.  My guitar dude said yes and no.  It was an album by the boys in Green Day but put out under another name, Foxboro Hot Tubs.  Cool name.  I couldn't remember the name, big surprise so I just googled it and found this entry under Wikipedia about this album and their new one coming out.  Can't wait!

"Foxboro Hot Tubs and 21st Century Breakdown: 2007–present
Green Day recently released a new album under the name Foxboro Hot Tubs entitled Stop Drop and Roll!!!. In an interview with Kerrang!, Billie Joe revealed that 2008 would "be a fair estimate of the release date of their new untitled eighth studio album."[35] In a recent interview with Carson Daly, Garbage lead singer Shirley Manson revealed that Butch Vig would be producing Green Day's forthcoming album.[36] In October 2008 Green Day returned to the studios with Butch Vig, to start recording the new studio album. Two videos showing the band in the studio were posted on YouTube.[37][38] In the tour section of the band's official website, the message "World Tour coming soon!" is shown.[39] In the December 9 issue of Alternative Press, in-depth details about the new album were released. According to the interview, Green Day are recording in the same studio as they did for American Idiot, Ocean Way Recording in Hollywood, California. "This album is more... religious", and is influenced by Bob Dylan, Bruce Springsteen, and The Beatles, to name a few.[40] Billie Joe Armstrong said when he was being interviewed for Kerrang!'s readers poll, that it will be more power pop than punk rock.[41] The new album will be titled 21st Century Breakdown and will be released worldwide on May 15, 2009.[42]"

Very cool.  Very excited. 

Cheers
RavenLady

That's All Non-Violence is
--- Organized Love---
        Joan Baez

Hey RavenLady,

I heard that they were dropping their old producer (or manager i forgot lol) since dookie and got the Maneger (or producer) who did some of nirvanas stuff!!

Hey Are1222,  as long as it sounds good, I don't care who produces it!

smile

That's All Non-Violence is
--- Organized Love---
        Joan Baez

Totally. 

:)