Topic: Just need an idea!!!

Ok LOVE all kindsa music had a friend get in touch that I haven't seen in years good song to play for him?

Future Fantastic!

Re: Just need an idea!!!

Ok so all types of music???....well, name a few acoustic playin bands u like....um otherwise theres alot out there....hmmm...ill get back 2 u, can u tell me sum of ur fav artist thou? ? ?

{{***~MuZiK LuVeR~***}}

Old Friend- Shooter Jennings... kind of a mexican sounding one but the chords are really simple and its sort of appropriate. Can't post the lyrycs cuz of the forum rules but you can probably find it pretty easily... or if not just download the song because its not hard to figure out by ear.
Hope that helps some!
- Hannah

All You Need is Love smile

Wow, what kind of good friend?

Opposite sex should'a married friend... darn it's been a long time friend... haven't been pheasant hunting since you shot me in the butt friend...

Hannah has a good suggestion, so without more background we're shooting in the dark!

Take Care;
Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

5 (edited by tubatooter1940 2009-04-03 11:31:40)

Neil Diamond has a song called "Hello" (Hello my friend hello) that would be nice for a really, really, really really good friend.

We pronounce it "Guf Coast".
Ya'll wanna go down to the Guf?

I was going to recommend "God be With you 'till we Meet Again" but that just would not be appropriate.
All seriousness aside, you need to give us and idea before we can give any to you.

Mandolin>guitar