Topic: Ripples..Just Drift Away..

Hi Chordians
Just a little tune to help you relax....
No Message just a mood..
See what it throws up in your mind and please let me know.
Please excuse the squeaks on the underlying rhythm track down to my rusty guitar playing smile
As always thanks for taking the time to read/listen
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_so … ID=7444828
Ark

Re: Ripples..Just Drift Away..

Hi Ark,

I dont consider myself to be a great swimmer but, i love to float on my back for hours and watch blue skys
In sunshine. Your lovely piece of music here would be the icing on the cake.

ThanK You ".

When you get the time, send it my way please.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Hey Ark,
Reminds me of morning for some reason. Like Im waking up, having a cup of coffe and telling myself its gonna be a good day. I really liked the arppegios your doing. Great guitar playing for being "rusty".

Everything is bad including me
But being bad is good policy
Reverend Horton Heat

Ark nice work on this I kinda picture sitting on a rivers edge throwing stones into the river or looking at nature around me on a warm beautiful day smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Agree about the arpeggios. Your photo and title kind of made me think of water too. There's a castle in Antrim called Shane's Castle. It sits looking over Lough Neagh.

What came to mind was the many tales of ghosts walking the tunnels that connect the buildings and lead up to the terrace over the lough.

I don't mean the Banshee of course ! See http://www.antrim.gov.uk/index.cfm?webs … ge_Key=479

"What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understandin' ."    Elvis Costello

hi ark i've listened to all 19 pieces and it was like a mystical time with waves washing on the beach,winds blowing through the trees and clouds floating by,beautiful all the way through,well done....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Hi
Thanks for your thoughts and comments...

Old Doll the image you put in my mind made me smile...
Certainly will send it your way smile

Selo
Interesting that you thought of morning and feeling good. I did think the piece was upbeat.

Russ
Thanks mate the image you had fits well to music.

Alan
Water came mind with me to. Not ghosts though.:) Nice castle looks an interesting place.

daddy
All I can say is thanks for listening to all the pieces and for images they threw up for you..

Ark

hi ark,

i'm now totally chilled, great piece of finger-picking, and the mood-setting of the keyboard back-grounds are excellent...nice work

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

9 (edited by arkady 2009-03-27 19:24:32)

Hi Phill
A Chillout mood setting was what I was after... smile
Thanks for encouraging comment.
Ark

***edited for extra words 27/3/09***