Topic: Songbook error - please help

Hello Admins,

I had an error while trying to access my personal songbooks today:

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Unable to save result set in /var/www/chordie/include/functions.inc on line 359
mySql reports: Got error 12 from storage engine

I was simply wondering if this was a temporary error due to website maintenance or if it's something more problematic. Please advise when possible.

Re: Songbook error - please help

Hi Mr Jay,

If it is for maintenance reasons then it should be ok soon.
If you are stil have troubles with this error please email Per @  admin@chordie.com

I know he has fixed similar errors before.

ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

dear chordie

love your site but have had  to log on another username and password as i couldnt access my songbooks that i cherished after taking long hours to acquire. i really would like to get these songbooks back but cannot access due to password malfunction. my original user name was IR8PIR8 and had accessed it in lower case also. the problem is my password which was JOThxWp4  and am not sure if i got the case letters correctly. is there any way i can retrieve these? long hours were put into this compilation and i hate to lose it. this is my second request. scottlay@rocketmail.com....it seems the problem started after i changed ISP from peoplepc.com to At&T that uses Yahoo or Rocketmail for their e-mail program....please help... sincere in my admiration of your site.

hi marooned,

Sorry to hear you are having troubles.

Did you try logging in and let it fail then click on "forgotten password"

this will make chordie send you out an email under the name you registered with.

Also once you have your password and you are logged in, you can change it to a password that is easier for you to remember if you click into profile.

Need more help just ask.

If you do get your password and able to log back in under your old name please let me know

cheers
Ken

Hi Ken,

My songbooks are back to normal again. Thanks for replying.

J.

life is not easy!!

drakesin wrote:

life is not easy!!

any chance of elaborating? has this got something to do with any troubles you are having with chordie?

mrjay wrote:

Hi Ken,

My songbooks are back to normal again. Thanks for replying.

J.

good to hear mrjay

ken,

hi my songbook is full but when i try to remove it chordie
wont let me. why??

hi mega,
you have just highjacked an old thread to ask this, please dont.

why would you want to remove a songbook just because it is full?
you can make another songbook up if one is full.
Also you can or should be able to delete the entire songbook wit hthe option that is there.

Ken

Hey ken
i like what seems to be a new format but my song book and printing have started giving me a little trouble.  while using preview it crashed firefox 2 x
the other thing is that it seems to be in the landscape mode for printing and i can't seem to change it.
thanks. 
overall i really like this web site it's fun and it's great
kevin

hi my songbook is stoped scrolling can you help please