Topic: Wash the Blood Away.

This is a fairly straightforward song, I'd just mention two chord voicings that I use in preference to the one's given. On E7 - play with open D and B strings, gives it a smokier feel. On Fmaj7, play with an open A string.

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

"Don't play what's there, play what's not there." Miles Davis

Re: Wash the Blood Away.

Very nice, I like how it sounds . Is  there a story behind the song? Kind of sad and tragic.

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

Hi Jets,

It's the story of Northern Ireland, I suppose. People on both sides of the conflict here lived close to one another, often being neighbours. Many people would have known both the murdered and the murderer, but were too scared to speak out, often because the killer was a relative. We have huge levels of dependence on anti-depressants. And it looks like it will all be swept under the carpet.

"Don't play what's there, play what's not there." Miles Davis

Hi Stransongs,

No-one can give a true account of what happened unless they were there, so well done on the writing and condolences on having to witness those horrors.

Phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Hi Alan
The innocent always suffer in any conflict and continue to for years after.
One day maybe mankind will wake up.....
good song
ark