Topic: Beatles tabs blocked in Canada?

I am confused.  Canada has been independent from the UK for generations, but when you access Beatles stuff...it seems the Queen has retaken us?

Re: Beatles tabs blocked in Canada?

as far as I thought Canad still have her as their queen as well although ye lucky gits got independance
Am I wrong?

probably!! lol

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

RichardS wrote:

I am confused.  Canada has been independent from the UK for generations, but when you access Beatles stuff...it seems the Queen has retaken us?

Yip, you are still and always have been in the Commonwealth of which the Queen is still the top dog!

Epiphone EJ200  -  Epiphone SG400  -  Fender Strat Blacktop.
Blackstar HT 40 Club  -  Vox VT30 - Behringer ACX ultracoustic 1000

I am blocked even though I live in the USA. Anyway to change the settings to relect that? I changed the time zone settings but that didn't help.

well this is in USA, Canada, UK and Australia and other European countries so my rough guess is it is all over the world.

ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

I have just done a quick check by clicking on at least 15 -20 songs and they all came up without any issues???? Only in Canada Eh...Pity

I don't know why but I'm not complaining, only hoping it was a glitch for everyone else and is now OK.

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

I'm a bit West of Texas, and many tunes are unavailable out here also.  Most notably: Beatles, Dylan, and Coldplay.... I'm sure there are others that I have not stumbled on yet.  Still lots of good music out there, and most of the tunes I like a lot, are on paper!

Someday this thing will pass.... if there is any justice available. LOL

Take Care;
Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare