1 (edited by ctech 2009-08-12 18:57:12)

Topic: I want you back(Help! can't complete it)

still no sure about the chorus,any ideas

4/4 time arpeggio style

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

copyright Trevor Scrivens 1998

Hard times create strong men,Strong men create good times,Good times create weak men,Weak men create hard times.Cantwere rice INVICTA!

Re: I want you back(Help! can't complete it)

hi trevor just a suggestion,if you put the chorus between the 1st and second and repeat the chorus at the end,good song again....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

3 (edited by ctech 2009-08-12 18:58:21)

Thanks daddy,I thought I'd never get a post,just tried it sounds great,thanks your a cool guy,much appreciated.

I don't know why I didn't think of it,I do get stuck in my ways. LOL smile

Trevor

Hard times create strong men,Strong men create good times,Good times create weak men,Weak men create hard times.Cantwere rice INVICTA!

hi trevor,

just seen your song, do you know what sort of thing your looking for, or has daddycool sorted it out for you?

i like the flow of the chords, but i'm afraid i played it in a waltz time 3/4 beat, or as russ keeps telling me 6/8 ?

you can email me direct if you have anything you'd like to discuss, i'll be on-line till about 9.00pm tonight [wednesday]

phill.

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Hi Trevor,

Promising lyrics and progression.

Let me know if you need a hand on this by Email.

Well Done smile

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Don't have cords, but maybe a chorus along the lines of:

But you needed me to say    what i couldn't say
And I wanted to but now it's much too late
If I had to do it all again and you would have me back ....
what would I say

Thanks Ken & AccoustikNoyz,But got Phill working on it at the moment and doing a good job I might add.

Thanks again for your input smile

Trevor

dude nice song i just played it on my acoustic guitar and it sounds awsome im still trying to write my first song have any tips?

hello people,

this song has now been finished and i've posted it on soundclick, follow the link below, click my name below the photo and you'll find the song there with one or two others.

have fun.

note to S.N.S, dont try too hard, let it come naturally. if you have a few words popping into your head, just write them down. if a tune comes with them try to play it on whatever instrument you play, then post it....you'll get plenty of help here if you ask for it.

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

10 (edited by KAP54 2009-08-22 00:48:00)

Top Drawer recording as usual my Welsh friend. smile
Having good lyrics makes it that much more enjoyable listening to the finished production.

Well Done on a Very Good Collaboration Trevor and Phill. smile

KAP

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)