Instrumental break based on verse melody

[D] [Dmaj7] [Bm] [Em] [A7]

[D] [Dmaj7] [Bm] [Em] [A7]

Repeat chorus

[D] [Dmaj7] [Bm]And [Em]i cant [A7]let you

[D]know[Dmaj7] [Bm]no [Em]i cant [A7]let you

[D]know[Dmaj7] [Bm]But [Em]i cant [A7]let you [D]go

Copyright Trevor Scrivens 1994

Hard times create strong men,Strong men create good times,Good times create weak men,Weak men create hard times.Cantwere rice INVICTA!

Re: You are so beautiful

Keep'em coming, bro. You got talent

Everything is bad including me
But being bad is good policy
Reverend Horton Heat

Hi ctech
Just listen to all your pieces.
I thought the instrumentals where excellent. Both had ambient Chillout qualities...
ark

Thanks ark glad you liked them,still got a long way to get to your standard, I'm not to good a arranging I feel.

Thanks again for taking the time to listen:)

Trevor

Hard times create strong men,Strong men create good times,Good times create weak men,Weak men create hard times.Cantwere rice INVICTA!

Hi ctech, I wish I had the talent to arrange like you do. smile That's some real nice stuff you got going on there.

May I make a suggestion to post your website next to your Email so it can be easily found. This can be done in your profile.

Good Work. smile

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Hi kenny , You are to kind its nice you think that. smile Thanks for the suggestion I'm new to this stuff. Ill do it now,gonna load up another instrumental to zebox in the next hour hopefully,called alone,can't put it on here as no words yet.

Trevor

You can find the score for "You are so beautiful" at:
http://www.sibeliusmusic.com/index.php? … ;uid=93855

I'm not sing this just instrumental with top line,Let me know what you think good & bad  smile

Trevor

8 (edited by ctech 2009-09-05 15:41:11)

Scrap that they've taken it of for some reason,hopefully be on there soon sad

You can hear the Mp3 for the score at  http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_mu … dID=986634

Trevor

hi trevor that is a lovely melancholy sound,can't wait to hear the two together,well done....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

10 (edited by ctech 2009-09-05 19:08:55)

Cheers Daddycool,Ill try to sing it one day,not that high though, lol

They've not put it up on Sibelius it was there but they took it off for some reason, they've always approved my scores in the past?

Trevor

11 (edited by ctech 2009-09-10 09:15:46)

Hi to all,the score to this song is now on my Sibelius web page: http://www.sibeliusmusic.com/index.php? … uid=93855. The instruments used in the score are Piano,ukulele & Bass. smile

Trevor

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_mu … dID=986634

Hi Trevor big_smile
I just a a listen and call me crazy but I got a Burt Baccarach feel to this piece. Kinda like "Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head" That is a very good thing. big_smile

Well Done to You my friend.

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

13 (edited by ctech 2009-09-11 21:41:01)

Hi kenny,Yer,does sound a bit like his style not intended but I do like Burt Baccarach songs,This guys in love with you,Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head, a great song writer.

Thanks always appreciated  smile Did you by chance check out the score at http://www.sibeliusmusic.com/index.php? … eID=147684   ? I've got two on there at the moment,but will be adding more.

Trevor