1 (edited by ctech 2009-08-11 10:37:14)

Topic: I will never,ever go,Maybe your like this Daddy cool

Maybe you will like this Daddy cool,I'm not to sure about the chords in the bridge.

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

Hard times create strong men,Strong men create good times,Good times create weak men,Weak men create hard times.Cantwere rice INVICTA!

Re: I will never,ever go,Maybe your like this Daddy cool

hi trevor these are beautiful lyrics and a lovely song,the answer is yes,the mrs is my true soulmate,its our 35th anniversary on 17th august ,we get on well,read each other like a book,not all been a bed of roses,mainly family arguements and money,but we all have those,i love her to bits and always will....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Hi daddy,I'm pleased you like it,When I get the chance I,ll record it.35 years good on you, Life is full of ups n down,its whether you stay the distance that is important,so many people take it to lightly now a days, married one minute, divorced the next. When I get married it will be forever. Being 45 I better not leave it to long,LOL smile

Trevor

Hard times create strong men,Strong men create good times,Good times create weak men,Weak men create hard times.Cantwere rice INVICTA!

4 (edited by Phill Williams 2009-08-10 20:20:34)

hi ctech,

nice flow to the words, i'll have a listen tomorrow and comment properly then

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Hi Trevor, After reading your initial comment I wasn't sure who you wrote the song for.

Phew-w-w-w-w!!! Glad to hear it wasn't for Daddy. lol

Seriously though, a real nice set of lyrics there and I look forwards to the recording.

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Hi Kenny, yer have to be careful how I state thing,easy to get the wrong message LOL smile

I can't sing this one to good but will give it a go,soon

Trevor